Basketball Coaching Ebook Store

Full Description of all the basketball coaching ebooks: http://store.payloadz.com/results/results.asp?m=72506

Idea for this basketball coaching website: Basketball Coaching Notes for you.

Coaches,

Here are some of my basketball coaching notes for you. Just click on the pdf link to download that individual coaching note. I hope that you enjoy.

Coach Peterman

Contact me at : mensbasketballhoopscoop@gmail.com

Complete listing of basketball coaching ebooks

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Doug Porter: Attack Basketball Trap Press Defense

Coaches,

Make sure to click on the pdf link to download these basketball coaching notes. They were made by Scott Bullock of Woodinville Falcons High School. He did a great job and I know that you will like them.

Coach Peterman

Doug Porter Attack Basketball Trap Press Defense.pdf

1 comment:

  1. Coach,

    I'm a second year head coach for High School Freshmen and just want to say thanks for your blog. I'm budgeted to attend one clinic a year and this blog is a tremendous help. Not only do I get notes from clinics I can't attend but I get a better idea of what clinics I should attend.

    ReplyDelete